ArcBotics Sparki Robot - Programmable Arduino STEM Robot Kit for Kids - Complete Platform to Learn Robotics, Coding and Electronics
ArcBotics Sparki Robot - Programmable Arduino STEM Robot Kit for Kids - Complete Platform to Learn Robotics, Coding and Electronics by ArcBotics at Geometry DK. MPN: 852659896578. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sparki is an affordable, easy to use, and fun intro to programming, electronics, and robotics. It is geared towards kids elementary-age and above,
Features & Highlights
- Complete Educational Platform: Sparki is used by 2000+ top middle schools, high schools, universities, and STEM programs like Stanford, MIT, Purdue and FIRST Robotics for being an all-in-one solution to teach students 9+ robotics, coding and electronics.
- Infinite Possibilities: Learn to program over 40 parts including an LCD display, grippers for grabbing objects, line following sensors for mazes, remote control, speakers for music, light sensors, distance sensor, edge detection sensors, motor wheels, and more! All open source hardware and software. Board is based on Arduino so you can expand on Sparki and make it your dream robot.
- Over 100 Lessons: Open source lessons written by professional educators. Lessons designed for complete beginners to advanced students of robotics, coding, and electronics. View our lessons now on our website to see the activities you will learn. We constantly expand lessons based on community feedback. We offer excellent support from our Cali-based team, and have active global forums.
- No Complicated Assembly: Sparki comes preassembled, ready to go out-of-the-box with all its accessories like remote control, a maze following poster, line following poster, Sparki-fitted pen/pencil, USB cable, Bluetooth module. No costly expansion packs. We're here for you if you ever need replacement parts.
- Many Programming Options: Programming environments include drag-and-drop blocks similar to Scratch, Arduino code (C/C++), and Chromebooks. Beginners start learning with colorful blocks to create simple programs, then transition easily to Arduino code.
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.35 x 4.41 x 4.41 inches|