K'NEX Education - Intermediate Math and Geometry Set
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 17% on the K'NEX Education - Intermediate Math and Geometry Set by K'NEX at Geometry DK. MPN: 79028A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The KNEX Education Intermediate Math and Geometry set is designed to address critical mathematics concepts in the upper elementary school classroom
Features & Highlights
- ENHANCE UNDERSTANDING: The KNEX Education Intermediate Math and Geometry set is designed to address critical mathematics concepts in the upper elementary school classroom and provide instructional models that will enhance students understanding of important concepts and algorithms.
- HANDS ON LEARNING: KNEX Rods and Connectors and the included teachers guide allow you to easily and effectively offer students a program of study that uses hands on exploration in conjunction with an engaging inquiry based approach to learning.
- FUN IN THE CLASSROOM: KNEX Education sets are designed to maximize student engagement in todays busy classroom. Sets feature hands on, inquiry based lesson plans that help teach STEM topics and are aligned to national education standards.
- PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA: KNEX has been committed to American design and manufacturing for the past 25 years. Since 1992, over 40 billion KNEX rods and connectors have been responsibly made in a green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) KNEX Education Intermediate Math and Geometry Set. Set includes 920 KNEX parts, enough to build 95 KNEX Math and Geometry models. Builds up to four models simultaneously. Support 12 to 16 students working as teams. Grades 4 to 6 and up.
|Item Weight:||7.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.75 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 10.2 x 10.2 inches|