Rock Tumbler Gem Refill Kit Mexican Amethyst Lace Agate Rough 8 oz by Mexico Nature
Rock Tumbler Gem Refill Kit Mexican Amethyst Lace Agate Rough 8 oz by Mexico Nature by Rockhound's First Choice Mexican Amethyst Agate at Geometry DK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Amethyst Lace Agate is an uncommon & highly desirable variety of banded Chalcedony, a mineral of the Quartz family. It is predominantly purple, with
Features & Highlights
- Amethyst Lace Agate Rough From Mexico-Uncommon this nice! Great Refill for the Beginner ,novice or advanced Tumbler / hobbyist.
- Your stones will be typical of what is shown. Pieces shown are actual random examples of this Parcel & Gem's colorization. Long Time Favorite of Hobbyists, cutters-getting scarcer this nice!
- Takes an Exceptional Polish, each stone averages roughly from 1/2" diameter to 2" diameter.
- Stunning Purple color crystallization ,interesting Banding-red, browns, gray and white.
- Each 8 oz. Bag, randomly filled- Averages 3-6 Chunky, Gemmy Pieces-You will Be Very Happy! Packed by weight.
|Manufacturer:||Rockhound's First Choice|
|Brand:||Rockhound's First Choice Mexican Amethyst Agate|
|Publisher:||Rockhound's First Choice|
|Studio:||Rockhound's First Choice|
|Item Size:||4 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|