S.T.E.A.M. Line Toys Elenco Leonardo da Vinci Edu-Science - Aerial Screw Assemble Set
S.T.E.A.M. Line Toys Elenco Leonardo da Vinci Edu-Science - Aerial Screw Assemble Set by S.T.E.A.M. Line Toys at Geometry DK. MPN: SLT EDU-61002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. S.T.E.A.M. Line Toys wants to excite, inspire, and motivate children about the fun, importance and impact of robotics technology in today's world. We
Features & Highlights
- The Aerial Screw designed by Leonardo da Vinci was an early precursor to the principle of the modern day helicopter. The device, designed to compress air in order to obtain flight, measured more than 15 feet in diameter and was made from reed, linen and wire.
- The machine called for a four-man team to stand on a base and employ a pumping action to spin the rotary blade in order to lift the device off the ground.
- In Da Vinci's time, the technology needed to create a modern day flying aircraft had not yet been invented, but his concept of rotary wing aviation had unquestionably been conceived.
- The scientific genius of Leonardo da Vinci is brought to life through these models. The innovations that inspired these snap-together replicas are taken from the pages of da Vinci's priceless and awe-inspiring notebooks. All models are made of plastic and require no special tools. Manuals are very educational and teach how these inventions have evolved into what they are today.e
- As the saying goes, "Our children are the future." We are passionate about providing fun, high-quality toys and projects that spark the imagination, foster lifelong learning, growth & success.
|Manufacturer:||Elenco Electronics Inc|
|Brand:||S.T.E.A.M. Line Toys|
|Part Number:||SLT EDU-61002|
|Publisher:||Elenco Electronics Inc|
|Studio:||Elenco Electronics Inc|
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|